Theophilus Nyankun Nimley Jr.
The families of the late Theophilus Nyankun Nimley Jr., commonly known as Tutuboy, announce that the funeral rites over his remains will be held on Saturday January 16, 2016 as follows:
1. On Saturday, January 16, 2016 the body will be removed from the St. Moses Funeral Parlor on Somalia Drive at 8:00 AM and taken to the St. Thomas Episcopal Church in New Kru Town for one hour of wake keeping followed by funeral rites at 10:00 AM.
2. Except for the LPRC Family, the church and the family of the deceased whose tributes will be given during the funeral service, all tributes will be given during the wake keeping at 9:00 AM in silence.
Interment will take place at Kaiser Memorial Lawn Cemetery, Brewerville, Monrovia, Liberia.
This announcement was brought in by the following family members:
1. Mrs. Maude Bruce-Nimley-0888668327
2. Ms. Vera Hare-0886430984
3. Rachel Siaway-0886575343
4. Jackie Bernard-0886557379
5. Earl Doe Nimley-0886973669
6. Mr. Raymond Bruce Sr.-0886519530
Mother, sister, spouse, brother and uncle of the deceased for the family.
Click here to view photos for the interment.
Home Death Announcements